 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:27 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Clinton-Trump 44-44 in Iowa

 We'll know November 9th but until then it seems anybodies guess.  Conservative
Republicans don't like Trump because he's too liberal.  In fact he may be to
the left of Clinton.  They're buddies too so sometimes I think they're playing
a massive charade on the American people.

 I saw the possibility of Trump being a Buzz Windrip (Slnclair Lewis's "It
Can't Happen Here") when he started running. So did others.  I thought the
Sanders was a long shot but he did well in his campaign.  I think he should
still be the Democratic Party Candidate and we know to Clinton campaign did
everything they could to get him out of the race.  Remember both Trump and
Sanders are on the same page regarding trade agreements, job loss and wars of
empire.  Clinton just tries to snow her followers.