LOL! You seem to be making the same mistake that Barry did on The Corner. I already knew Moore was supporting Clinton. And a lot of the Trump supporters knew that too. Moore is not going to bite the Hollywood Hillary supporting hands that feed him. But what he pointed out was nothing more than many political analysts have been pointing out for months about the Trump supporters. They're against the establishment that has royally screwed them over.

The Moore video was just a piece of cheese dropped in to the maze to see the reaction. :-D