Ann,

 I don't believe you'd want to miss all the twists and turns that this election
creating.  Now, the FBI director is being accused of violating the Hatch Act or
trying to influence the election.  Personally, I wouldn't want to be placed in
that situation.  I would suspect that the director won't make any conclusion
about the emails until the election is over.  If he did, both camps would
accuse of one violation of the other.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 A friend on Facebook posted this: "I wonder how much it would cost to have
myself put into a medically induced coma until November 9th. Would Medicare
cover that?"

 Exaaaaactly!!

<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 I get all my news from The Borowitz Report. I'd probably kill myself,
otherwise.

 No kidding. I told my husband to hit me over the head with a sledgehammer and
wake me up on Nov. 9. He thought that was a good idea for a couple of reasons.

<jr_esq@...> wrote :

 The Brits here should be feeling smug about this report.

 Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States - The New Yorker
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states

 Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United St...
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states
 “This two-hundred-and-forty-year experiment in self-rule began with the best
of intentions, but I think we can all agree that it didn’t end well,” she said.

 View on www.newyorker.com
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-united-states
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] R... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]