<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Boon for society?
> > >
> > > OR
> > >
> > > Cruel scam perpetrated by the likes of Jimmy Carter?
> > >
> > > Discuss amongst yourselves...
> > >

> > How would it be a scam?
> >

> Don't you think that Jimmy Carter has found some way to convert HFH
> money into some sort of peanut pyramid scheme?

Heh. Always possible, but not plausible, IMHO. Habitat for Humanity
funding seems to flow out as fast as it flows in. I know a couple who
lives in a HFH house that they themselves helped build (is that the
normal way its done?) and its a nice little place. What portion of
the money do you think is flowing into secret funds and who is
getting it?

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM