2019

 Rona Abramson
 George Hrebar

 Lucien Mansour  Sept 2018

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Thank you for posting the obituaries, Doug.

 There was a time, during my teaching days, when I touted, "Perfect Health in
the Direction of Immortality"

 I look back on this with a certain amount of amusement at my naivete, and
unbridled optimism.  What I do not carry with me is anger and resentment that I
bought into a path, that didn't quite live up to its lofty expectations.

 On the other hand, stepping onto a spiritual path, which encourages you to go
beyond the superficial aspect of things, what price do you put on that?

 Stephen Richter

 Jim Bates
 Susan Small
 Lillian Busch Dar ( 1921-2018)
 Kayren Berna - died March, 1996
 Sarah Oliver - died August, 1997

 János Szász Sr. • June 4 1936 • October 19 2017 (diwali day) • Budapest •
Decorated Hungarian freedom fighter •
TM teacher 1977 San Francisco • MIU community + Purusha 1980-1990 •
Was only one to demonstrate yogic flying behind the iron curtain Aug 15 1986  •
Initiated many in Hungary • National leader for some time • His work continues •

 Recently deceased..
 Chip Gallagher
 Dolly Honkenon
 Savannah Wechsler

 Len Labagh passed away Sunday morning, Jan 14.

 Gary Gill
 Judy Walls
 Bryan Peterson passed

 Stanley Kresky
 Randy Coplin,  1949-2018

 Gary Rich, passed away early this morning, Sept 11, 2018

David Seager
 Merle C. Dockendorff
 Robert Iverson
 David Gannon has dropped the body. Rosie Estrin passed away this morning July
1, 2018

 Transcendental Meditationist Fairfield, Iowa and a TM Movement Memoriam..

 Stewart Oestreich

 Robert Oats  Jerry Jarvis
 Peter Just

 truncated

 There are additional names gathered further back in this thread.
 Yahoo now truncates posts for length. There are many more names and also the
Purusha passing list is further back in this thread.

 I have placed the larger file of this memoriam list over on to a Google-group.

 Yahoo-groups truncates now in a way that makes researching back into Yahoo
subject threads difficult to work. The Google-group is an older more
comprehensive adjunct to this more current listing here on FFL Yahoo-group.

 Note:
 A longer earlier version of this list that scrolls more easily
 can be found and opened at:
 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/communal-studies-forum/8LCTgvO26LM
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/communal-studies-forum/8LCTgvO26LM

 /

 Enloe Willingham
 Friends

 ​Y​ou probably heard that Enloe

 ​ Willingham​

 passed last week.
 Jai Guru Dev

 Norman Zierold passed away at pre-dawn 7 March 2018.

 There will be a gathering for cremation at Behner Funeral Home in Fairfield,
2pm Friday

 Sharon Starr Cynthia Cole

 Patrick Gearon, The Quantum (car) Mechanic

 Charles (Charly) Vaughn
 Savannah Alyn Harrell  John L. Petit

 Roberto,
 Robert David passed away yesterday.
 Wonderful character in the community,
 lovely person,
 a very spiritual guy.

 Timothy Kasten,  from online obit, "We were all MIU students in 1974, close as
thieves sharing the grand TM adventure".

 Steve Petersen  1952-2017
 recently on the Settle Grant with IAAssembly 2012-2015

 Katherine Hanna
 Victor Pardo

 Dave Randall
 Tim Hunter