On Dec 23, 2005, at 10:06 PM, a_non_moose_ff wrote:

Though, to be honest, I am not sure why neither of you thinks its wise
to be (or even pretend to be) the better person and say "ok, it get
the point you were making" and then bite your tongue -- not dwell on
phrasing -- which seems to be more of an ego war.

I don't know why either. I guess I just get a bit tired, now and then, of all the rationalizing of behavior totally devoid of any conscience or logic that goes with respect to MMY. But you are definitely right--enough is enough. And besides, it's late.

Though I give Sal some points for being less drawn into ego wars.