On Dec 24, 2005, at 12:45 AM, authfriend wrote:

On Dec 23, 2005, at 10:06 PM, a_non_moose_ff wrote:

 Though, to be honest, I am not sure why neither of you thinks

its wise

 to be (or even pretend to be) the better person and say "ok, it

get

 the point you were making" and then bite your tongue -- not

dwell on

 phrasing -- which seems to be more of an ego war.

I don't know why either.  I guess I just get a bit tired, now and

then,

of all the rationalizing of behavior totally devoid of any

conscience

or logic that goes with respect to MMY.

I gather you find it simply insufferable that MMY would

act according to his beliefs.

Wake up Judy. The TM$P was a money making scheme. What better extension of that idea than to tell the "All You Need is Love" generation that if they attended these expensive "coherence creating" assemblies they could create world peace. Now it's herbal enemas and Vedic boxes. Higher prophet margin I guess.