In a message dated 1/5/06 2:45:03 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> How many of them has Maharishi proclaimed as fully  enlightened?
>
> They haven't come up with a price for that  yet.

LOL.

But it's not as far-fetched as you think. I know of
one spiritual author who offered a couple of well-
known Tibetan Buddhist teachers a bribe of one
million bucks each to write a blurb for the book
jacket in which they declared him a tulku (recognized
reincarnation of a famous teacher from the past).
Both teachers laughed the author out of the room.

It's just a matter of time until the TM movement
figures out that there is money to be made in
selling "Enlightenment Authentification Diplomas."

They'd sell like hotcakes.

I know! I wasn't joking! ROFLMAO!