In a message dated 1/4/06 9:31:57 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes , the TNB's are so mad at Maharishi for wasting his time on
promoting healthy living, electric vehicles, solar panel factory in
India, organic farming and greenhouses, and a balanced and nature-
friendly lifestyle.......oh, and I almost forgot......working for
the last 50 years to create world peace, getting governents involved
where he can, and, having pundits doing continual yagyas and
oblations at spiritual sites around India, starting a highly
sophisticated Purusha center in the Himalayas, bringing back the
Vedic tradition in a systematized and sophisticated form in India.
He is so frivolous.

OffWorld
I remember the days when M refused to discuss proper diet. He said that was not his message to the world, TM was. His only advice on diet was eat what your mother gave you and if something interfered with your meditation avoid it.