--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > That the simple statment, "the intellect is a quite useful*
> > tool in the attainment of higher states" was found so
> > incorrect by some readers as to be hilarious, at least
> > can't help but raise a smile.
>
> That's a topic I participated in, but it was Barry who viciously
> attacked you with his laughter. I only disagreed in a respectful tone

I appreciate your respectful tone, but I did not find Barry viscious
or jis laughter an attack. Something has to have substance to be an
attack. My issue was "lets stick to knowledge"  If he had laughed and
said why, I would not have commented. He did comment later so all is
well that ends well.

Though its funny that in his comment,he revealed that he was laughing
at his interpretation and added personal assumptions about what I
said, laughing at stuff in his head, not what I actually said.