> On Jan 23, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:
>
> >> Vaj wrote:
> >>
> >> I wonder if your observation syncs with his
> >> publication of "Is Consciousness the Unified Field?"
> >
> > Seems to me that lecture came out some years later.
> >
> > So, is it the sense of the meeting that consciousness
> > is *not* the unified field?
>
> I'm not sure what meeting you mean. "Is Consciousness the Unified
> Field" was a paper Hagelin wrote year ago.

"Sense of the meeting" is a phrase I've heard meeting
facilitators use. It feels out how the group feels without
voting. It takes into account with strength with which
people hold views, as well as the number of people
who hold a given view.

I've only been following this thread with one eye, as
it were, so I may have misapprehended what you all
are talking about. I thought there was some discussion
of whether consciousness was indeed the unified field.