Oh Barry, you are sooo special, you are so unique. You are so
magnifique. You are so much better  than those dumb americans. You
are, dare I say, now FRENCH. C'est increable. You are undoubtable
French Brahman. So much superior to American BraHMAN. Whch is so
superior to Iowan Brahman. You are are so so special.

OMG C'est increaable that I actually am communicating with the
enlightened Barry. I heard you were /are the SIMS washington state
coordinator. That is like GOD. Amd you knew Rama. Who ALL in the
modern spiritual community upholds and adores as pure purity. Like Sai
 Baba.

You are so special. So unique. Not anything like the the scum  on FFL
who dis you. OH BARRY, YOU ARE THE ENLIGHTENEDV ONE -- THE SPECIAL AND
UNIQUE ONE. LETS kill all those who dis you and don't bow to your glory.