--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:

> > I agree with you. But perhaps we've rehashed the
> > "basic themes" over so much that all we're left with
> > is the seemingly endless nitpicking. Who knows. Maybe
> > we're all exhausted  ;-)
>
> speaking strictly for myself, I think that is the total truth.
> Ran out of steam, just trying to make do (not do-do) daily.

Right on.  In a very real sense, isn't that why we
all (or many of us, anyway) got tired of the TM
movement?  It was just the same old same old, over
and over.  The Next Big Thing was really the Last
Big Thing with a different 'skin.'

In my experience, truly unique and thougtful posts,
done on a consistent basis, can change the whole
tone of an Internet discussion group such as this.

If you've got a direction you think it would be
interesting to explore for a while, post away...