--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Possibly, to imagine that the enlightened can do no 'wrong' is
roughly
> the same as believing in the 'blue-blood' of royals and their
> intimate connection with God. But, I reckon most people have
> experienced 'enlightenment', if only for a few minutes. Probably MMY
> has experienced enlightenment too, from time-to-time.

It's not unusual for people outside the TM movement to
use "enlightenment" or "Cosmic consciousness" to mean the experience
of total awareness for a limited period. These terms in TMO use mean
that unlimited awareness is lived 24/7 and you can't fall out of
enlightenment or CC. Other than this definitional issue, if you are
making the claim that nobody could possibly be living totality, you
are entitled to make any such ignorant claim that you want, but there
is a whole tradition of Vedic literature describing those who do live
totality.