> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > Based on that clarity, we disagree completely.
> > > I believe that every sentient being, realized
> > > or not, enlightened or not, witnessing or not,
> > > has complete and total free will. They get to
> > > make their own decisions, and live with the
> > > repercussions of them.
> > >
> > > It's just what I believe, based on what I have
> > > learned over a lifetime and my own experiences
> > > along the Way. You seem to believe the opposite,
> > > based on the same things. That's cool.
> >
> > Okay. Let me just remind you of one thing: My 'belief'
> > is more of an experience than a belief.
>
> Mine, too.
>
> > Or to state it differentyl: Wouldn't I have had
> > this experience that I call recognition, than I
> > wouldn't have this belief.
>
> I've had the experience you are talking about,
> and I don't have that belief.

How do you know it was the same experience? To be quite honest with
you (based on previous conversations) it couldn't be exactly the same.
Besides that, experiences vary in strength and color even within the
same person.

> I just didn't
> take the experience in the same direction you
> did.

Because you didn't have the 'same' You surely had some degree of
witnessing, but you didn't have the experience that you are not in
charge. Or did you have the experience that you are not in charge, and
then refused this recognition intelectually later?