and  see if they follow "focus on ideas and not the person". You used
the  same tactics in both threads.

> OK.Well do. Sometimes I slip up.
>
> But you may want to re read the shemp posts. I suspect you missed
the point and tactic.

Yup. Just as I suspected. Your points are reflecting some cognitive
kink that you have -- perhaps due to pre-conceptioning about what you
are reading.

"follow "focus on ideas and not the person". You used the
same tactics in both threads."

foufou post re shemp post:

"You gotta love that crazy wisdom stuff. Its clear that Shemp is just
trying to push your buttons. I mean no one could be that big of a
retarted dumbfuck dickwad and make such a statement in earnest. I mean
its like saying all Canadians are smalled-dick weasal fuck-ups with
shit for brains. I mean just because there are a few, doesn't mean all
canadians are like that. You gotta love that crazy wisdom stuff.

Where so I say anything bad about shemp?

"Its clear that Shemp is just trying to push your buttons. I mean no
one could be that big of a
retarted dumbfuck dickwad and make such a statement in earnest."

I am complimenting shemp, viewing him as too wise to make foolish
statements in earnest.

"I mean its like saying all Canadians are smalled-dick weasal fuck-ups
with shit for brains."

That is a conditional statement. The conditon is not met. Thus, the
statement is not applicable or directed towards shemp. Did you miss that?

I was playing on the sticks and stones argument -- similar to "its
just a cartoon" argument, similar to the defacing flags argument "Its
just a piece  of cloth."  Since Shemp appears to adhere to the "Its
just a cartoon" argument, it would be consistent of him to adhere to
the other parallel arguemnts. If he became unglued at the above quote,
it would be a learning moment for him perhaps, seeing that he himself
was very sensitive to some words, and perhaps help him see other
cultures may be sensitive to things to which he is not.

"I mean just because there are a few, doesn't mean all
canadians are like that."

In the above, I was using shemps logic, applied to an absurdity.
Again, hoping to trigger some flash of understanding within shemp when
he read it.

So several levels, several tactics and aims of the post. None of which
was an attack onshemp.

Johnny, I suspect from your comments that at times your reading or
understanding of some posts is weak or superficial And you react
strongly to your weak understanding, not the post itself -- as written.