--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I thought that TMO issues had priority here, sorry...
>
> Guess that I was mistaken...

Uh, bmorry, I'm pretty sure the comment by mrfishey
was sarcastic. Apparently he has problems with
discussions that aren't about the TMO.

I don't know whether TMO issues can be said to have
"priority" here, exactly, but we're certainly
interested in them, so don't let the fact that we
do dicuss non-TMO issues keep you from posting
TMO-related stuff.