> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > Michael, I actually appreciate much of what you have
> > > to say. And, *unlike you*, I *respect* your spiritual
> > > path. You do *not* respect mine.
> >
> > That's not true.
> >
> > > If you go back and look at the recent threads in which
> > > we have exchanged views, I have *gone out of my way* to
> > > say that I felt your path was just *fine*.
> >
> > Like saying: Whatever floats your boat?
>
> Yes, *exactly* like saying, "Whatever floats your
> boat."

See, I never liked this expression, I don't know, why, maybe because I
don't really understand it, and as somebody who has English only as
second language, I had to learn it here. It sounds sort of sloppy to
me. But you explained it very well down there.

Now, we differ in many ways, and there are many things you say, which
I just don't like and express it that way. Like you and not just you
seem to be almost anti-Bhakti. Now, to casually just put it off with
an: whatever-floats-your-boat can also be read as: I don't really care
about your (or somebody elses) sentiments, and I don't even want to
understand it. That's sort of the impression I got from it. Not that
you HAVE to be interested. But you may understand that there is a
value, somebody brings in, which you just didn't anticipate. In a way
you seem to say: I don't care about those values (also for others).

Apart from this, let me emphazise once more: It is not my purpose to
put anybody here down, make them feel bad or depressed. I really
wouldn't like that. If this were the case I'd rather stop posting.Its
just a POV. You may look at it. You may care about it, or you may not
care.