> Both you and Michael do. I don't think that either
> of you are nearly as comfortable or secure in your
> beliefs as you claim to be. If you were, you
> wouldn't spend so much of your time defending
> against imagined attacks on them.

Barry, I'm probably not posting 1/5th or 1/8th of what you do. Your
positions are fairly foreseeable to me. So tell me why, what you just
said isn't as appliable to you than what you think it is to me.

I mean, clearly, you are giving your sermon, your judgments on every
little thing. I rarely say something at all. So, if I feel a general
hostility to any Bhakti attitude, once it comes up, it's simply my
perception over the years. Show me one post, just one single post of
yours, were this attitude is brought up by you as something positive
and valuable in spiritual life. It's not existant, and that tells a
lot. It's just not there, period.