> A few things don't quite make sense: if Wysong felt he was
> in personal danger why did he go to another room and meditate
> (unless he thinks his Maharishi effect of one was sufficient
> protection or something)?

He essentially did the same thing Suzy Dillbeck did.
When faced with a situation that they perceived as
unpleasant, rather than handle it or deal with it
head-on (which was, after all, their JOB), they ran
for what they perceived as shelter and left the
situation to "handle itself."  Wysong ran to the
shelter of meditation, Dillbeck to the comfort of
Maharishi's image.

It's a pretty strong indictment of the claim that
TM makes one more able to deal with 'stress' and
function effectively in the real world. I can only
hope that the next time I fly the person in charge
of air traffic control does NOT practice TM. "Oh...
two planes on a collision course...better meditate..."