--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       I think it's the age difference.  I am only 34.  Having seen
them on VedaVision for many years on gets to feel an affinity for
them.

>       Only after I looked into FairFieldLife the dirty linen came
out.

Could you share a bit of your background, please?  Do you live in
Fairfield?  Did you go to MIU?

Parents/family are Fairfield Ru's and that's how you got into it?

Enquiring minds want to know...

> shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:19:39 -0000
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The four classes [Shemp]
>

>     I guess I should have been clearer with my question: why do
you feel it necessary to use these titles when writing about them?

> Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.