> > > were
> > is it
> > > due
> > > even

> > would've

> > LSD
> > > as
> > > his
> > lower

> > > heat

> > > classic
> > > whose
> > > >

> > > NEver heard that one before...
> > >

> > Dr. Lee Sanella MD, Itzchak Bentov - Kundalini - Psychosis or
> > Trancendence? ... I have the ISBN number if anyone wants it. Spoke to
> > Dr. Sanella years ago. Used to get blistering of the skin myself.
>
> Yes, exactly. Did you get it on the crown of your head or elsewhere?
> How did it resolve? (if that's not too personal)

Face, forehead, tongue, never checked crown (still have hair :-)),
sometimes accompanied by tremendous fear, bliss, and the occassional
siddhi. A few burgers, lots of jogging. Smoothed out. Curious that
when that current was strong in either me or my wife, my youngest
daughter would get a prominent red spot slightly above and between her
eyebrows.

JohnY