In a message dated 4/17/06 9:41:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So what does Iran do? They start developing  their
> own WMD's , nukes. Like the child that is told not to play in the
street  for
> it's own safety, and what does it do, but goes out onto the freeway.

Or the kid whose molester threatens him with death
if he tells somebody, and he goes and tells anyway.

The United States has been molesting Iran? Since when? We have had a pretty much hands off policy with Iran since we broke relations with them. We have been completely aware of their state sponsorship of terrorism yet we have left them alone. However they have been warned not to mix their terrorism with WMD's because THAT will be a reason for regime change.