In a message dated 4/17/06 9:42:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Er, the agenda has been a regime change in Iraq followed by
democracy and
> hopefully a regime change from within in Iran. The Iranian people
don't like
> their government and really would like better relations with the
west. And
> hopefully with enough discontent internally they would change
their  own regime.

And you really believe nuking Iran is going to turn
the people *against* their government?
that's doubtful. But it might be an only and last option. If it is the only way to shut their operation down and prevent them from building their own then so be it. I take it you don't mind if they have their own nuclear arsenal, do you? I mean everybody else has them, why shouldn't they? Is that where you're coming from?