> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>

> > > I don't believe I suggested that Wilber didn't have
> > > the experience of witnessing, so I'm not sure of the
> > > relevance of this to what I said.
> > >

> > Oops, sparaig, said it not you... Sorry 'bout that miscounted my
> >>'s
>
> Gotcha.  But I don't think that's what Lawson was saying
> either.  I think he was simply saying the little machine
> Wilber was using to monitor his brainwaves doesn't prove
> he was witnessing.
>
> After all this time, if Wilber isn't having witnessing
> experience, something's wrong!  And his descriptions
> certainly do ring true.  But that might or might not
> show up on his homemade EEG machine; it's just too crude.

Lawson said:
"Right.  My point was that Vaj is claiming he can emulate
the TM EEG signature *during meditation*, but even if he
can, that wouldn't necessarily mean he could also
emulate it *during activity*."

Based on the video clips that Vaj has posted and the ease that he can
move from state to state at will, I'd certainly bet that he can and
has. (I'd bet he's been measured on more sensitive instruments as
well) I thought he's mentioned being involved in the developement of
those machhines. They were probably developed using a more
sophisticated EEG machine as a baseline. It doesn't *necessarly* mean
he could, but don't underestimate what he did with a few seconds
transition.

JohnY