In a message dated 4/17/06 11:34:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> If  it is the only way to shut their operation down and prevent
> them from building  their own then so be it.

And then you've got your 40,000 maddened suicide bombers,
or more, some of them with suitcase nukes, as you and
others keep pointing out.

> I take it you don't mind if they have their own nuclear  arsenal,
> do you? I mean everybody else has them, why shouldn't they? Is
that  where
> you're coming from?

That's too stupid to respond to.
Judy the idea is to keep Iran from being in a position where they can make nukes and possibly hand them off. I would much rather deal with 40,000 suicide bombers with C4 explosives  than  fifteen or twenty with suit case or whatever other kind of nukes they can smuggle into a country and use. As for the question that was too stupid to respond to I certainly hope you don't think it is acceptable for Iran to have a nuclear arsenal, but there are people out there that say"if we can have them , why can't they". I am dead serious about that . I don't know what you would propose to Iran to persuade them to nock it off but I guarantee you that there have been far more intelligent and informed people than anybody in this forum from all over the world that have tried to negotiate in good faith with Iran and obviously have not had any success.