--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When will Vaj ever learn that ego gratification is not the solution to
> spiritual insecurity and immaturity? What a sad, bitter little man.

Hmm, you aren't being sarcastic here? I think he is honest in one way,
he is a traditionalist, and I myself have quite a few dear friends who
think like him - just I think different and am more open to the
possibiltity of immediate enlightenment,and think its traditional.
What really took me was perhaps this line:

> > > It really only scratches the surface of what was going on--I'll
> > > eventually write a more detailed analysis as I have time or the
> > > inclination.

Obviously talking about FFL, without giving references