All that's going to happen to you if you respond to her is that you
WILL end up angry, resentful and negative.

You make a good point!  Thanks for sticking up for me.  I think the
biggest problem is that our back and forth is so boring.  I apologize
for that.  In any case it can't last long.  I don't have it in me
these days. I continued through all the "you are a liar" barrage last
time because I wanted to get my thoughts out.  This time I do not have
that motivation.  I am just enjoying hearing from old friends,
especially since many were perplexed about me leaving TM after being
so into it for so long.

Thanks again.