"Yes Judy you are right about everything..."(backs slowly out of the
room) "really, everything is just fine,  Thank you" ( I find the door
knob without taking my eyes off of her and slip out the door backwards.)

Click.

Then the sound of rapid footsteps and a car door opens and closes.
The car is heard laying rubber half way down the street.

The end.