<marwincornyarmand@>
> wrote:
>
> > I have been working with women that has been abused. And I have
no
> > doubt that a sexual relationship between the Guru/Maharishi and
> > devotee, is abuse. The feelings of love that we had for MMY
(both
> > men and women), the power of his charisma, made these women to
> > victims. snip>

It can be difficult for men to understand how a woman feels when an
unwanted person expresses sexual interest in her.  What can help
men "get it" is to think of how it would feel to all you
heterosexual guys to have another man come on to you, touch you, etc
etc.  IN addition, there is the huge issue of abuse of power.
Imagine your male guru or mentor doing it, using you.

feste37 wrote:
> How do you know what happened? Were you there? You talk
about "abuse"
> and "victims" but you can't possibly know what actually went on,
if anything.
> Why are you so ready to assign blame for incidents you know so
little about?

I think that based on reading the Files here and the FFL
discussions, she believes these things happened.  In these
situations there are never other people around...