Let's say that she got half of his reported $1.5 billion. I realize
that $750,000 is not too much money, certainly not as much as most
people commenting on how this will impact poor Paul make. But I think
if he really kept his eye on his money, and made certain that every
time he used the atm machine he actualy wrote it down in his
checkbook, he should be okay.