> > But I could never tell where the line was with MMY: was this all
> > just an analogy or was it describing the reality?
> >

> It's not an anology for MMY or Hagelin either. Perhaps it was for
>Domash. Maybe that's
> what I had in mind when I said he didn't buy the Consciousness = QM
>thing.

Its an interesting transition in the TMO history. From scientific
analogies to equivalence to advocacy.

Dr Melvin proposed some interesting parallels.

Domash provided detailed analogies but balked at stating them as
equivalent.

As physics theory evolved, (some say) Haiglin proposed analogies
between string theory and consciousness, MMY said,"Equivalence",
Haiglin said, "um.... OK"

MMY said "the vedas and devas are embedded and structure the
physiology". Tony didn't miss a beat and said "Yes!!, Here, and here
and here".

Tony became king of the world.

Now just put it music, along the lines of Dylan's Highway 61
"God said to Abraham, 'Kill me a son.'
Abe said, 'What! God, you must be putting me on.'
God said, 'Abe do what you want, but next time you see me, you better
run.'
Out on Highway 61."