> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > And your reason for assuming that the rumor is true is...?
> >
> > When he saw the rumor that he was running around
> > with other women being discussed here, Orme-Johnson
> > confirmed that he had once made a pass at a kitchen
> > worker (I believe it was) on a course.
> >

> Wasn't that a heavy duty unstressing thing?

Heavy duty unstressing was a phenomenon of long meditation ,
particualrly pre-rounding (asanas,pranayam, tm....).
Further lessened with walk and talks, buddy systems, better food, etc.
Real, heavy duty unstressing is not usually a field phenomenon for
people doing regular program.

Was DOJ transported from the middle of a 6 month long rounding course
to this kitchen? Was he even rounding on this FL course?

While real, heavy duty unstressing is not usually a field phenomenon
for people doing regular program, IT CAN be used as an excuse. MMY was
once asked if the recent rude behavior of someone was unstressing. He
said "no, just bad manners"