> > > Not mutually exclusive, of course.  O-J said it was
> > > unstressing.  He also said unstressing was no excuse.
> >
> > It probably is an excuse, a phony one, if you are not in heavy long
> > term rounding. And are a 30 year meditator. And have been full time in
> > the movement for 25 years and know the signs of real heavy
unstressing.

> > Was his neck snapping violetly from side to side when he hit on
her? :)
> > (HAHAHA, THATS a funny image.!)
> >

> Bah. Now you're able to judge the validity of someone's unstressing?

Um, the image is a bit of a joke. When someones sense of humor shuts
down, is  that unstressing?

Who said anything about judging the validity of judge someone's
unstressing? My point, see adjacent post responding to judy, is that
TM/2x may cause low level unstressing. Thats valid. Its not something
that severly diminishes capacity. I am not usre how much long
meditation (done prior to the advent of "rounding" or long rounding
you have done, or courses of such you have conducted.  Its my
experience and obsevation that really heavy unstressing, the type that
can result in real diminished capacticy, amongst stable peopele
happens almost only on long rounding -- and then is pretty rare as a
percentage of all rounders.

> What about someone
> who ends up screaming or crying DURING meditation for no apparent
reason? Is that
> unstressing? What about someone who has always had a rep of being a
mild-mannered
> person, who suddenly starts taking a swing at another mild-mannered
person? Is THAT
> unstressing?

Um, dunno. Are these hypotheticals or real events. I would not jump to
the conclusion that either are unstressing. Certainly not diminished
capacity unstressing.

Lots of rudeness, stupidity, bad behavior and ego tripping occur
everyday all over the world which have nothing to do with TM.

I have seen lots of people who ends up screaming or crying DURING
meditation for no apparent reason -- and then go on to giggle a few
min later. That is in pre-no noise siddhi days.

I have seen someone who has always had a rep of being a mild-mannered
person, who suddenly starts taking a swing at another mild-mannered
person and it has nothing to do with TM. Lots of factors can trigger
crap like that. Try eating pankoors at a bad dive of a take-out indian
restaurant fried in old rancid oil and see how that effects you.