> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > <shempmcgurk@>
> > the

> > > Wasn't that a heavy duty unstressing thing?
> >
> > No, apparently it was an unwanted pass at an underling employee.
> > It's called sexual harrassment.
>
> Not mutually exclusive, of course.  O-J said it was
> unstressing.  He also said unstressing was no excuse.

It probably is an excuse, a phony one, if you are not in heavy long
term rounding. And are a 30 year meditator. And have been full time in
the movement for 25 years and know the signs of real heavy unstressing.

Was his neck snapping violetly from side to side when he hit on her? :)
(HAHAHA, THATS a funny image.!)