> > > absolutely
> > > you
> > > in

> > > with
> > > Michael
> > > some
> > > begging
> > > >

> > > Rick, did this describe the purusha guys you were
> > > familiar with?
> >
> > This certainly describes many purusha guys I knew when
> > I was on purusha. Certainly not all of them, but
> > unless you're having very clear transcending
> > experiences it is very difficult to "keep the energy
> > up" without specific techniques to do so.
> >

> Huh. When I was healthier I often had clear transcending
experiences AND was sexual
> active. I took MMY's advice to heart and didn't try to be celibate
because that would have
> been more stressful than not.
>
> Given how stressful the results of sex turned out to be, that says
something about my
> sexuality, I guess.

Forcing is never good, especially when the basis of the technique of
the whole of Maharishi's teaching and TM is effortlessness.
If one has to go through all kinds of self-torture to remain
celebate, I don't think that is the same, as someone who is
spiritually ready to be celibate.(not many are)
Looked at the havoc that celebacy has created in the Catholic
Church...