> May I suggest you read "War is a Racket" by General Smedley Butler.

I wouldn't trust anyone named Smedley.

It's too suspicious sounding...like Shemp...

> new_morning_blank_slate wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Every Memorial Day we hear that myth about those who have
fallen
> > > fighting for "our freedom."  Believe me nobody ever died
fighting for
> > > "our freedom."
> >
> >Horse shit. You poor dryless cynic.
> >
> > > Instead they fought to keep the rich rich and the poor
> > > poor.
> >
> >What else did you learn in Imperialism 101.
> >
> >They fought the wars as pawns for the rich.  The rich could give
> > > a damn about "our freedom", instead just theirs to keep
counting their
> > > money.  When will we learn?
> >
> >Well, despite all your tantric training, you perhaps have not
learned
> >much.
> >

> >To subscribe, send a message to:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >Or go to:
> >and click 'Join This Group!'

> >Religion and spirituality
> ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Religion+and+spirituality&w1=Religion+and+spirituality&w2=Maha
rishi+mahesh+yogi&c=2&s=58&.sig=mnaGbg3D6T1bd0dym0UVXA>
> >      Maharishi mahesh yogi
> ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Maharishi+mahesh+yogi&w1=Religion+and+spirituality&w2=Maharish
i+mahesh+yogi&c=2&s=58&.sig=e1tSf4ok7xZqdmgAO84esw>

> >       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >      <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe>