So smooooooooth!  Thanks. The proper state to enjoy this music starts
with a chilled martini glass.  You pour half a shot of dry vermouth
into the glass, swirl it around, then pour it all out.  Bombay gin is
shaken with ice and poured in.  3 olives are dropped in with just a
splash of the olive juice.  Reminds me of growing up in the 60's with
my parent's music on.

My favorite guys from this era are Getz and Gilberto with their
Brazilian samba fusion.  It is less cerebral than Brubeck, more heart.