> Vaj and new_morning_blank_slate (and MDixon for that matter):
>
> Fall all over yourselves in your apparent rush to defend drug use,
> even something as seemingly innoculous as marijuana.  You'll make
> yourselves look foolish all by yourselves without any help from me.

I hardly see why posting a scientific study, and a historical overview
of real religious practices, should be so offensive to you or make
anyone seem foolish.

And why you see posting of them as "Fall[ing] all over [our]selves in
your apparent rush to defend drug use" is well mindblowing.

While I like a number of your comments, this one seems silly, perhaps
touching some nerve that causes an irrational  knee-jerk reaction. To
me rationality, independent thinking, and clear thinking are values
and practices to be applauded if not cherised. And at the core of
libertarina thinking, IMO. Thus your irrational response surprises me.

If you find any factual errors in either post (study and history of
religions overview), please by all means post them.