Where do they get this stuff indeed. My favorite is
when the Righties and Fundies use Jefferson's famous
quote on the Jefferson Memorial to justify their
latest bigotry: "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God
eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over
the mind of man."

What they don't seem to realize that this quote was
from a letter to a friend, Dr. Benjamin Rush, and that
the people he was ranting against were a group of
Christians who were trying to take over a school system.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM