In a message dated 6/11/06 9:03:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You can murder with words;
Even though we have become 'shell-shocked;
Still the intention is hatred, and that is evil.

R.Gimbel  Madison,WI
Funny this should pop up at this moment. I just finished her book. I didn't find any hatred or evil towards anybody, but condemnation and rejection of the religion of liberalism. You might try reading it before jumping to conclusions about what she must be saying. After that you can burn her book.