--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 6/12/06 11:33:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > noozguru@ writes:
> >
> > A friend  dropped in to the chat room on Anorexic Ann's website.
> By the
> > time he left  they were ready to kill him. :)
> > Great sport:
> > _http://www.anncoulthttp://www.http://www.annhtt_
> > (http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi)
> >

> > You can drop into just about any Chat room for the left,and
> express
> > conservative views and get the exact same reaction. I think before
> one  attacks Ann
> > Coulter as being hate filled, while being silent about someone
> like Al Frankin,
> > Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin and others who have all  called for
> the stoning ,
> > lynching or execution of conservatives is being  hypocritical.
> >
> I've read Al Franken's book on "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell
> Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" (excellent by the way,
> if for nothing else, its rigorous adherence to factual material, and
> the painstaking way that Franken exposes creeps like Rush Limbaugh),
> and have heard Michael Moore and Alec Baldwin from time to time on
> the news. Each of them has said something off the wall occasionally,
> though I've not witnessed it personally.
>
> On the other hand, Ms. Attention Hog, Ann Coulter, spews invective
> *every single time* I have seen her on the news. She is in my
> estimation a real wacko, pathetically craving the spotlight even at
> the cost of her own self respect.
>
> So there is a real difference between those that say a regrettable
> thing once in a while, vs. some of the commentators out there
> religiously spreading falsehoods and negativity.

I would say that Ann Coulter is unique in many ways. Did you catch her on The
Daily Show?
She is quie unsubtle in her sense of humor, or a brilliant (and I do mean the
word literally)
actress. Jon Steward ripped her up and down and sideways and she appeared
oblivious to
his attacks--at best, she appeared confused, but mostly oblivious.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM