> However, there could be a good deal of semantic
> ambiguity here, in light of how MMY defines Unity
> consciousness.
>
> In other words: Does he have the ability to want to
> do siddhis on demand, independently of what nature
> "wants"?

If he is enlightened, then what nature wants and what he does are
the same thing; indistinguishable.

That is one of the completely different ways of functioning of an
enlightened person. Before enlightenment, it is all intention based
on ego, which is not a bad thing, just a lot harder.

After enlightenment, there is not much ownership, it is just easier
to do what nature wants because it is easiest to support nature, and
in turn nature supports us. I know it sounds crazy, but it is simply
the way it is. So intention exists, and desires exist and dedicated
thought and action exist, but supported by nature. It is just easier.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM