Probably all the non-rectified teachers have thought through this,
including myself. What Maharishi has done is abviously difficult to
digest, but does makes sense on many different levels.
For me it would be a great mistake to use the knowledge I received
from Maharishi for my personal gain. And yes, I do hear all the
arguments about learning people something good, trying to achieve 1%,
following the instructions they received directly from Maharishi
etcetc. But in my opinion; if someone uses Maharishis knowledge
against his wish, he/she is doing so out of some kind of greed;
moneywise perhaps or ego or whatever.
And this has been demonstrated again and again by the
socalled "independent" teachers that have posted on this forum; they
are basically interested in, promoting themselves, not much altruism
there, IMO.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM