> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> >
> [...]
> > >
> > > I was going by the talk, which was represented as showing that
> > anyone who talks about
> > > QM and mysticism is doing  bad mysticism.
> >
> > I believe that was Vaj's (mis)representation.  I
> > wouldn't evaluate Wilber either by that talk or
> > by Vaj's opinion of it.
> >

> Well, I CAN evaluate what Wiber said. It wasn't terribly coherent,
IMHO, and in fact, Vaj's
> interpretation of what Wilber said seems quite accurate.

Jeez, Lawson, I didn't say you couldn't, I said *I
wouldn't*.

I *agree* with you about the coherence of that talk.
That's why I wouldn't recommend that talk as something
by which to evaluate Wilber as a thinker.  I don't blame
you for thinking he's not so swift if that's all you
have to go by.  I'm just suggesting that there's a lot
more to his thinking, a lot more *coherence* to his
thinking, than is evident from that talk.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/jDk17A/gOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM