(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
> "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,  "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,  "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>
> > > wrote:
> > >  <snip>
> > >
> > > Of  course, he *did* let the inspectors in.
> >
> > I see.
> >
> > Silly United Nations passing those 17 resolutions when Saddam
> > was so co-operative.
>
> You know, Shemp, somebody who doesn't know  you
> very well might think you're just outrageously
> stupid rather than  outrageously dishonest.
>
> Actually, you're both. You're  outrageously
> stupid to think anybody is going to believe your
> outrageous  falsehoods.
>
> Judy I'm sorry, But I find nothing stupid or dishonest about
anything Shemp
> has commented on this post. There were 17 resolutions passed
concerning the
> matter and Saddam did little or nothing to co-operate unless he
was forced to
> do so.

No, M., sorry, *in context* (you're a big fan of context,
right?) Shemp's response was outrageously dishonest.  That
Saddam had not let inspectors in *at other times* is
irrelevant to the fact that he *had* let them in during the
period Bush was talking about when he said (three times)
that Saddam hadn't let the inspectors in.

That you can't see Shemp's remark was dishonest certainly
fits the pattern of your inability to see Bush's dishonesty.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM