In a message dated 6/25/06 12:00:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 6/25/06 10:53:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Instead, he noted, "We had made a rapid start. We did not have any
> obstacles from the Iraqi side in going anywhere. They gave us
> prompt access and we were in a great many places all over Iraq."
>
> Again I would like to know when and where Blix said this.

He said it to the BBC the previous day (March 19, 2003):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2867913.stm

I notice you snipped this from my Consaon quote:
Sorry, I did not make myself clear here. What was the context in which this quote is taken,not the time or place of the quote. Blix may have been right at one point about not being interfered with. But that obviously changed or he is a liar. Too many people have come away complaining of Iraqi interference in doing the UN inspections and I remember Blix complaining of the same in interviews he gave in the media.