> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Is David hiding the good research under a shell and we have to
> figure
> > out which one it is under?  I know how that game works too well to
> > play.  I am not talking about all the fantastic, super-scientific
> > research that is not on the chart.  I am talking about the
deceptive
> > chart and his admission that it is a fabrication at
> > http://www.maharishi.org/sidhi/yogic_flying.html  That chart is
> > logically, and by his own admission, impossible.
>
> And Curtis *still* doesn't get that this is completely
> irrelevant to anything of significance.
>
> One more time: Nobody is going to be persuaded to take
> the TM-Sidhis course because they believe, incorrectly,
> that EEG coherence has been shown to continues during
> hopping.
>
> The only relevant question is whether the claimed EEG
> coherence during flying-sutra practice at a point when
> it *can* be measured is valid.

I'm going to give the bitter-enders an out here, in the
hope that it's not impossible to have a more rational
discussion.  None of them has brought this point up,
so I doubt this has ever occurred to them; it's a
freebie:

There's one respect in which the apparent suggestion
that EEG coherence can be shown to continue during
hopping--which everyone agrees isn't possible,
including O-J--is relevant: If the researchers were
willing to be misleading on this point, even though
it's itself irrelevant, might they also have been
willing to fudge the actual EEG data they *were* able
to measure?

OK, guys, don't say I never did anything for you.
But boy, when your debating opponents have to hand
you legitimate points so you have something
reasonable to argue with, you aren't in such great
shape.