Of course I had it on two layers in Photoshop with the opacity blended
before I posted it.  That is why I was amazed that you didn't see it
that way.  Vaj's comment about the loss of resolution in the blue
version was right on and obvious in Photoshop.  Try it yourself.

About who started an argument...

I had a point about what I saw as dishonesty in TM sidhi marketing.
You have a different point of view.  I didn't feel like we were having
an argument, it all seemed civil to me.