Me: I was telling you that I had already done what you suggested and
they do line up.  I blew up the blue one so I could read the numbers
on the side.  The resolution on the blue one is worse because of how
they compressed that graphic.  You can lose pixels.  It could have
been scanned poorly or compressed poorly being after scanned.
Photoshopping something and putting it on the Web takes me less time
than writing a post.  I have advanced geek powers.

Judy: My point on the issue of deception--which you haven't
addressed at all--is that *if* it was deceptive, it's
entirely irrelevant from a marketing point of view,
because nobody's going to decide to take the TM-Sidhis
on the mistaken belief that high EEG coherence has
been measured during actual hopping, as opposed to
right before hopping.

Me:  We have already ruled out the theory about it being before
hopping.  It is a 10 minute period of coherence claimed.  Deception in
marketing pieces is not irrelevant to me.  It is part of the proof
machine that builds a case on the value of the practice to people in
the movement.  It should matter to people who believe that the
practice has value because it weakens their case in an obvious manor.
  One of the reasons that it interested me is because this kind of
proof was in our faces all the time at MIU.  We lived and breathed
this stuff and it added a lot of credibility to what we were doing in
my mind.  Leaning how flawed it was sucked for me. As I said before, I
think the whole chart was fabricated when MMY asked someone to put the
highest coherence next to flying because he "knew" this was true.  It
is not something to tar the movement with.  They have done this all to
themselves.   Misusing science to build credibility in TM is an
important point to me.